Victory conceptualized and developed this digital interactive authoring and collaboration system for the Virginia Department of Education. The idea was simple: Students become fully engaged when empowered to publish. In this widget authoring environment, students create timelines, graphs, and interactive images to share with the world upon teacher approval. Once published, students can embed widgets in websites and iBooks. They collaborate by copying and modifying files in Shared Widgets. Teachers and districts also use EduWidgets to share curriculum.
- Victory did all programming and product conceptualization, instructional design, and back- and front-end programming
- All functionality went through rigorous user-acceptance testing (UAT)
- Victory produced 26 exemplars in all four disciplines across K–12
- Victory developed a publishing approval workflow within the platform with teacher control of student publishing requests and district-level oversight
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop