Victory developed passages and items for English Language Arts Assessment for Texas and Virginia. The Victory team wrote passages on a variety of topics appropriate for assessment and of high interest to students. Victory aligned the items to the Common Core State Standards, the Virginia English Standards of Learning, and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for English Language Arts and Reading. Victory met or exceeded all deadlines on the project, with a minimal number of revisions.
- Developed a total of 281 passages spanning grades 3-12
- Developed expository, literary, and persuasive passages, as well as short stories, dramas, and poems
- Developed graphics to accompany passages
- Conducted photo research for images to accompany passages.
- Developed 2,238 ELA items to accompany passages
- Developed both multiple choice and technology-enhanced items (TEIs)